Monday, May 13, 2013

Review of Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake

Nightwalker
Publisher: Harper Voyager
  (July 2008 )
Genre: UF
Format: e-book (
370 pages)
Source: Purchased

Series: Dark Day's #1
 

Rating 5/5


For centuries Mira has been a nightwalker--an unstoppable enforcer for a mysterious organization that manipulates earth-shaking events from the darkest shadows. But elemental mastery over fire sets her apart from others of her night-prowling breed . . . and may be all that prevents her doom.
The foe she now faces is human: the vampire hunter called Danaus, who has already destroyed so many undead. For Mira, the time has come to hunt . . . or be hunted.

Review

Finally, a paranormal character that loves who and what she is! Mira Mira on the wall who's the baddest vampire of them all!

I have to give kudos for the world building. Ancient Egypt And modern Egypt is coming along for me. The descriptions are rich and subtle enough that you're not overwhelmed with Too much information.

Okay she threw me a curveball I was not expecting that ending. What a Well Written and Wonderful book. I thoroughly enjoyed it I even had a dream about it. To say the least I can barely wait to read a Dayhunter!

This one kept me glued to my nook. Mistress Drake has some major talent. I'm just sad it took me this long to find her.

Xoxoxoxo

Favorite moment in the book

Pushing him back out the door, I rolled my eyes toward the ceiling.  "I'm a vampire, James, not a self-cleaning oven," I said.  


No comments:

Post a Comment